i.d is a team of consultants, media experts, and coders helping companies understand what's going on in the newsflow that concerns them.
Your privacy matters to i.d. These are our policies:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and are registered with the Data Protection Registrar.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you subscribe for our newsletter or contact us with an enquiry, we ask you for your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- If you have any questions about privacy please Contact Us.